The recent additions to Molex’s (NASDAQ: MOLX) MediSpec product range helped the company reinstate its global image as a committed medical electronics business and state-of-the-art technology provider. After Molex acquired Affinity Medical Technologies, Affinity Medical devoted its attention to specialized interconnect technology solutions for the future healthcare industry.
According to Anthony Kalaijakis, the company’s medical strategic marketing manager, “As a leader in the convergence of electronic product integration into medical applications, we have doubled down on efforts to advance development of technologies for patient monitoring, minimally invasive surgery, medication delivery, and other highly specialized healthcare needs.”
At MD&M, held between October 31 and November 1 in Minneapolis, Molex’s booth highlighted many technological innovations. The booth exhibited the recently released MediSpec Micro-Miniature Coiling (MMC) system. MMC technology will benefit the instrument designers in various cardiac and neurological departments.
At this booth, some other products from this company on display were:
- Capacitive Fluid Level Sensors: These instruments are known for highly accurate fluid-level measurements and lower setup costs.
- MediSpec Hybrid Circular MT Cable and Receptacle System: The purpose of this instrument is to reduce the number of connectors required in medical devices.
- MediSpec Medical Plastic Circular (MPC) Connector System: Positioned as a better alternative to typical medical circular connectors, this product features the world-class LFH (low force helix) contact design.
- MediSpec Molded Interconnect Device/Laser Direct Structuring (MID/LDS) Capabilities: The purpose of this complex system is to provide the medical device designers a way to combine electrical and mechanical features in medical electronic applications.
- Mini-Fit Plus High-Mating Cycle: Used in mid-range power solutions, this system helps products to achieve the greatest durability and current output without altering any design characteristics.
- Fiber Optic Product Families: This product suite is targeted for the advanced fiber-optic products market.
- Copper Flexible Circuit Products: These advanced medical monitoring and diagnostic products provide high-signal frequency and flexibility of use.
- Capacitive Switches: This product range includes both integrated and custom solutions to cater to a wide range of applications in the medical industry.
- Polymicro Technologies: As a subsidiary of Molex, this company supplies highly specialized products such as silica capillary tubing and specialty optical fiber solutions.
High Flying Mid-Cap Companies
Marvell Technology Group (NASDAQ: MRVL) is ready to announce its fiscal Q3 results on November 15. Although the company has shown much higher revenues as compared to the previous year, the company revised this quarter’s revenue estimates to $765 million to $785 million, owing mainly to the weakness in its storage segment. The firm, however, expressed that its mobile & wireless, networking and SSD subsector segments were right on target.
Syntel (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a worldwide supplier of IT & KPO solutions benefitting the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Working as a business partner for Global 2000 organizations, Syntel leverages a flexible Global Delivery Model with an extensive network of business centers. This company has a reputation for building collaborative client partnerships. Syntel, an ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified company, is assessed as SEI CMMi Level 5. Currently, Syntel employs more than 20,000 people worldwide.
For consideration of being featured on WallstreetPR, contact: Editor@Wallstreetpr.com