Universal Bioenergy (OTC: UBRG) dropped 7.9% in today’s trading session, closing at a share price of $0.0105. The stock continues to trade among its historical low prices, despite the many recent press releases reporting positive news.
Universal Bioenergy has steadily declined 57.1% in share price since the start of 2012. The stock has been trading among historical lows for over one month. On June 4, 2012, Universal Bioenergy closed at its all-time low price of $0.009.
Volume of Universal Bioenergy, however, is up at 7.51 million shares. Investors may be seeing bounce potential in the stock. The high volume of the stock may also be linked to the company’s many recent headlines:
- June 26, 2012: Universal Bioenergy announced that its Board of Directors declared a common stock dividend to its shareholders on a 10 for 2 basis providing them with an immediate 20% return on their investment.
- June 26, 2012: Premier Equity Reports, the number-one free financial newsletter in the industry, issued a report on Universal Bioenergy.
- June 26, 2012: Universal Bioenergy announced it is planning to create a new next generation energy company. Universal Bioenergy intends to propel the company to a dominant market position, and be one of the top independent energy companies in the United States.
- June 25, 2012: Universal Bioenergy announced it is forecasting strong consolidated earnings of $11 million to $17 million for the company in the next 12 to 18 months from its natural gas, gas storage profit centers and its coal mining division.
- June 22, 2012: Universal Bioenergy announced that its subsidiary NDR Energy Group, has signed a contract in a joint venture with Houston based Space City Energy Marketing. Space City Energy Marketing will market and distribute NDR Energy Group’s expanding energy products line, including natural gas, propane and refined petroleum products through Space City’s distribution channels.
- June 20, 2012: Universal Bioenergy announced it has made plans to accelerate the company’s growth and expansion, increase revenues and profitability.
- June 19, 2012: Universal Bioenergy announced that its subsidiary NDR Energy Group, has established a new division to market and distribute refined petroleum based energy products to generate greater revenues and higher profit margins for the company.
Universal Bioenergy is an independent diversified energy company that produces and markets natural gas, petroleum, coal and propane. The company was founded in 2004.
Universal Bioenergy markets energy resources to the largest public utilities, electric power producers and local gas distribution companies in the U.S. that serve millions of commercial, industrial and residential customers. Universal Bioenergy is also engaged in the acquisition and development of existing or recently discovered oil and gas fields, leases and surface coal mines.
Please make sure to read and completely understand our disclaimer at https://www.wallstreetpr.com/disclaimer. While reading this article one must assume that we may be compensated for posting this content on our website.