Stock Ticker

  • Loading stock data...

Why WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ:WBMD) Associated With Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG)?

Boston, MA 10/03/2014 (wallstreetpr) – WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ:WBMD) and Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) announced that they together will develop innovative digital health improvement plans. It will include incentives from Walgreen to be offered to the customers who make healthier decisions in all areas of life. The incentives will be rewarded through Walgreens Balance Rewards. The […]

Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) Back Online After Technical Glitch In 8,200 Stores

Boston, MA 08/25/2014 (wallstreetpr) – Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) was impacted by a database failure last Friday, a development that impacted all its stores – 8,200 of them. The pharmacy operator was unable to process prescriptions during the technical problem that happened during a maintenance update and lasted for several hours, according to spokesman Michael Polzin. […]

Abbvie Inc (NYSE:ABBV), Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) Struck In Tax Inversions Amid Political Pressure; Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) To Remain Headquartered In Illinois Despite Boots’ Acquisition

Boston, MA 08/07/2014 (wallstreetpr) – Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) on August 6, 2014 announced about its plan for shelling out approximately $15.3 billion for acquisition of Alliance Boots’ portion that it does not own yet. However, Walgreen said that it will not be using this deal for corporate inversion. The shares of company sunk to the […]

Eye-Catching Stocks: U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB), NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA), Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG)

Boston, MA 05/30/2014 (wallstreetpr) – U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB) has put on hold staff hiring as the bank gauges the health of the financial trading and mortgage banking activities, which are two of its main profit earners. The company said that it does not want to over hire only to realize later that things are falling […]

Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) Expected To Exercise Call Option For Acquisition Of Alliance Boots

Boston, MA 05/21/2014 (wallstreetpr) – Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) is gearing up for takeover of Alliance Boots GmbH, the largest chemist of Britain. At present, Walgreen holds 45% stake in Boots. The option of acquiring the rest of 55% is also open, and it might plan it somewhere between February to August in the year 2015. […]

Sign Up To Get Our Latest Stocks Alerts