Boston, MA 03/04/2013 (wallstreetpr) – Game enthusiasts around the globe are all keyed up to welcome the new era of entertainment that is to begin with the soon to be launched PlayStation 4 console by Sony Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:SNE). The debut of the latest product revision that is proactively boasted off as the “future of entertainment”, by Sony Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:SNE) is nearing. Despite the repeated promises of the company to make the device available for sale during Christmas holidays, no details as to the price and the console’s look have been released up until now. .
According to the few technical features that were revealed the PlayStation 4 now features an increased graphics power, and also a new controller with an inbuilt touchpad.The PS4’s main features include:
- New DualShock 4 controller with built in touchpad
- Based on same X86 Jaguar CPU chips used in desktop computer to help game developers
- 3D camera that can track the controller, and the player
- Dramatically improved graphics and processing power
- Games can also be played on Sony’s Vita handheld console
- It supports multi-player as it has a share button which allowsmultiple players to easily compete against each other and their own friends, and even let friends manage their game.
- He said the fast new system will have 8 gigabytes of memory and the new pad will give the gamer a ‘tighter sense of control’.
- It’s based on the processor from AMD which runs through the veins of the system.
- Highly enhanced PC GPU
- It surpases a Jaghuar PC with a capability to hit 1.84 TFLOPS of processing power.
- The device will have a Blu-ray disk support as well as DVD player.
- Both HDMI output support and Analog-AV out are available with an optical digital output.
- Newly developed camera system provides 85 degree diagonal angle view and wide angle lenses which is achieved by the two high-sensitive cameras inbuilt in it.
- PlayStation 4 will be able to playback 4K/Ultra HD video
The new PS4 controller has a touchpad and a light sensor so it can be tracked by cameras on the console, allowing players to simply move it around to play games without having to press buttons”. You’ve been able to do that for years now with Xbox Kinect, only you don’t even need to hold a controller.
Over the past with the launch of several electronics products Sony Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:SNE) has emerged as perhaps ”The” electronics giant. unrevealed. But revealuing their console beforehand is a risky move for Sony Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:SNE) as this just gives Microsoft corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) enough time to better its competing product the, Xbox console. but however, both have their own plans set. The yet to be launched competing product by Microsoft corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) is the The biggest competitor for Sony’s next generation console.
So, this year’s Christmas is bound to bring in big surprises for the gamers as both PlayStation 4 and Xbox are due to be put up for sale in the holiday season.
Sony Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:SNE) shares were up by 0.53% and currently trading at $15.31. Microsoft corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) shares were down by 0.21% and currently trading at $27.89.