Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals (OTC: NOUV) rose a whopping 25% to a share price of $0.010 at today’s trading session. Market cap spiked up to a total of $301,117.00. The stock’s rally is linked to Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals’ announcement yesterday that the company received orders from around the globe for its new product Azul: Male Enhancer, a male enhancement daily supplement.
Despite today’s rally, performance of Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals stock has been on a less-than-attractive trajectory since the start of 2012, with a total loss of 77.97% year-to-date. The stock had a price peak of $0.039 on May 23rd, which didn’t last longer than one day.
Up until yesterday, shares of Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals had been steadily dropping in 2012.
Yesterday (June 11th, 2012), Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals announced that it has received orders from around the globe for Azul: Male Enhancer, its male enhancement supplement. Nouveau Life had only released Azul, a daily supplement designed to support a healthy libido in men, last week. The product has been designed to help the more than 30 million men who suffer with ED in the U.S.
Melissa Walker, the CEO of Nouveau Life, said, “Sales of the supplement have certainly exceeded our expectations. The revenue potential for this particular supplement is tremendous, and we anticipate sales will go through the roof once we finalize and launch our formal marketing campaign.”
Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals, formerly Hybrid Fuels, is a development-stage company. At June 30, 2007, the company’s principal business was focused on integrating cattle feeding and finishing with the production of electrical power. On December 14, 2006, the company acquired a facility situated in Oyama, Canada from Hybrid Fuels Inc.
In December 2011, it acquired EMG Marketing Solutions.
The company’s focused facilities are planned to consist of a cattle barn, a hydroponics barley-grass growing system, an ethanol-producing plant, a gasifier/burner (manure/straw burning unit), and a hot-air turbine and generator. In the proposed facilities, grains will be used for the dual purpose of ethanol production and as livestock feed.
Recent headlines of Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals also include:
- On June 7th, 2012, stock of Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals was listed among one of the most volatile penny stocks along with HLCS, LFVN, MIKP, and FTCH
- On June 6th, 2012, Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals reported that production is complete on the first run of Azul Instant™, an all-natural male enhancement supplement for erectile dysfunction that works in 5 minutes and lasts up to 48 hours.
- Nouveau Life began production of Azul Instant™ earlier this spring. Manufacturing is complete, and the product is currently being shipped to the warehouse. Nouveau Life anticipates online sales of Azul Instant™ to begin in the next two weeks.
- Nouveau Life has released a complementary product to Azul Instant™ that can be taken daily to help the over 30 million men in the U.S. who suffer with ED. The new supplement Azul: Male Enhancer™ is designed to support a healthy libido in men. Regular use of the supplement Azul: Male Enhancer™ promotes being ready when it counts.
- On June 4th, 2012, Nouveau announced the release of its newest supplement product: New Life Naturals: For Your Weight Loss™.
For consideration of being featured on WallstreetPR, contact: Editor@Wallstreetpr.com