Boston, MA 03/20/2014 (wallstreetpr) – Satellite imagery has spotted two objects in Indian Ocean which are suspected to be related to missing Malaysian Airline plane MH370. During a press conference John Young, General Manager- Australian Maritime Safety Authority reportedly said “The objects are of reasonable size and probably awash with water”. Young also said that “There are two objects and one is about 24 meters, or 62 feet, long”. According to Young a US P-8 Poseidon aircraft was already present on sight while four other aircrafts have also been sent to the area. Young emphasized that as now this is the best lead available and that we will have to assess the lead before any further comments.
Malaysian minister of defense Hishammuddin Hussein told reporters that Australian officials have not yet confirmed that these objects were related to missing plane MH370. United sates President also extended his support saying that “We have put every resource that we have available at the disposal of the search process”. President Obama also said that people from aviation system of US were available for any help and finding the missing jet is top priority.FBI has also joined the investigation working in close corporation with Malaysian Government.
A federal law enforcement official on the condition of anonymity said that some material along with a flight simulator has been recovered from the home of one of the pilot on board missing plane MH370. According to the official this material is likely to be shipped to the FBI’s lab.
In Malaysia investigation agencies said that they are trying to restore some files which were deleted last month from simulator obtained from home of the pilot. Though Hishammuddin Hussein, Defence Minister of Malaysia told reporters that these files might have nothing in relation with the missing plane. Malaysian police chief reportedly said that these files were deleted on Feb 3 and might have been deleted just to free some memory.
Hishammuddin Hussein, Defence Minister of Malaysia said that they are running a background check on every person aboard MH370. They have received background checks of all foreigners except for the three passengers from Ukarine and Russia. Nothing suspected has been reported as of yet. Authorities from 26 countries are involved in the search mission which is expanding every day.