The global furniture market is expected to grow from $564 billion in 2020 to $671 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.9%.
4 good reasons attribued to this growth:
- Improved housing market fundamentals in the United States make the near-term outlook for the furniture industry encouraging.
- Mortgage interest rates are at record lows,
- The continuous declines in mortgage rates have been driving new home sales, which in turn, should drive demand for furniture products in the near term.
- Working from home or stay-at-home orders amid the COVID-19 pandemic have encouraged consumers to take on more home improvement projects.
- Significant investments in renovation are expected to brighten the market outlook.
With home sales soaring around the world, furniture stocks provide an interesting investment opportunity for short and long term investors. As more people buy new homes, new furniture likely follows. Here are four stocks riding this trend: Exxe Group, Inc. (OTC:AXXA), Wayfair (NYSE:W) and At Home Group (NYSE:HOME).
Exxe Group, Inc. (OTC: AXXA), a diversified fintech company, recently acquired a controlling interest in furniture manufacturer and interior design agency daskonzept group AG, which is headquartered in Thun, Switzerland.
- daskonzept had assets of $11.4 million, revenue of $4 million, and EBITDA of approximately $813,000 in CY-2020. CY-2021 estimates are for revenue growth of 37% to $5.5 million, and EBITDA growth of 34% to $1.1 million.
- daskonzept furniture brands include USM Haller, Vitra, Tecno, and Inno. The Company has various furniture manufacturing plants, offices, and warehousing operations in Switzerland, Italy, Finland, and Germany.
- daskonzept has served a range of prestigious clients including, but not limited to, MoMA, Museum of Modern Art, New York, Charles & Ray Eames, George Nelson, Sir Norman Foster, Frank Gehry, Nicholas Grimshaw, Zaha Hadid, Tadao Ando, Alvaro Siza, Herzog & de Meuron, and SANAA.
The company recently reported record Revenues for Quarter Ending December 31, 2020
- 3Q2021 revenues of $9.3M surpass record $8.2M set in 2Q2021
- $9.3M 3Q2021 revenues increase 103% from $4.6M in 3Q2020
- Record $23.7M revenue generated in first nine months of FY-2021
- AXXA raises FY-2021 annual revenue estimate by 6% from $30.8M to $32.7M
Wayfair Inc. (NYSE: W), founded in 2002 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, engages in the e-commerce business in the United States and internationally. It provides more than twenty million products for the home sector under various brands. The company offers online selections of furniture, housewares, and home improvement products through its sites, including Wayfair, Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Perigold brands.
Last month, the online retailer announced another quarter of nearly 50% sales as consumers prioritized spending on home furnishings.
At Home Group Inc. (NYSE: HOME), founded in 1979 and headquartered in Texas, operates home decor superstores in the United States. The company’s stores offer home furnishings, including accent furniture, furniture, mirrors, patio cushions, rugs, and wall art; and accent dÃ©cors, such as artificial flowers and trees, bath, bedding, candles, garden and outdoor decors, holiday accessories, home organization, pillows, pottery, vases, and window treatments. As of April 21, 2021, it operated approximately 226 stores.
Any investor who avoided Exxe Group, Inc. (AXXA), Wayfair (W) and At Home Group (HOME) over the past twelve months would be well served to take another look. Right now could well be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
For consideration of being featured on WallstreetPR, contact: Editor@Wallstreetpr.com